PapiMami

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I am sorry.

It's amazing how one's emotion can affect one's hearing, view and judgement.

Yesterday, we were having a hard time with Yiyi. She had not been feeling well, a bit of a fever, coughing and flu, but as active as ever. Did I mention she even talk back to us now? LOL!!

Anyway, she was running around while having her dinner. Mami and I were chasing her, asking her to stop. I asked her to sit down and have her meal. Mami was also having a hard time, being tired and all, said something to me. She asked me to get Yiyi to sit down.

As I was in a foul mood, stressed and tired, with Yiyi running and yelling, I snapped at Mami.

Mami was probably telling me in a soft, polite way. But being in a bad mood, I probably heard something else. I yelled at her, and she went quiet. Sitting there at the bottom of the staircase, I could see she's hurt.

I know Mami's reading this. And I just want to say I am really sorry for what I did. I am not a person who would lost his cool easily but I did, and I really regret for what I did. It was completely my fault , there is no reason for me to react that way and I would do anything to reverse that.
But I can't. The damage has been done.

To Mami, I am sorry.