PapiMami

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Urgent Meeting

One of the weirdest moments in my life happened yesterday.

It was lunch time. I was taking a dump in the office toilet. While I was ..err....concentrating, I heard someone walking through the toilet door. I somehow recognised the footsteps and so I know who he was (there were not many people around in the office at that time). But I had a weird feeling.

Normally, when someone walk in to the toilet while I was on the throne, I will remain quiet. Not a sound, not a movement. It's a small office, so I don't want those embarassing moments lar. So I tahan.

The sound of the footsteps was going to my left, to the urinal. I heard the sound of the zipper, water trickling, then quiet........

"Papi.........Papi........."
"........errr.....Yes?"
"Eh? you know ah, the network configuration is ring configuration, you know?"
"Yes, a ring backbone."
"But how to configure ah?"
"Err....we need some switches lor."
"How did we configure for the last project ah?"
"That project was different. It was a star configuration."
"Is it? I thought it was the same, no?"
"No lar, different one"
blah blah blah......

WTH? I was having a dump, he was having a leak and we were having a technical discussion in the toilet. I am not sure about you out there, but I felt very uncomfortable. There I was, half naked, stomach rumbling, the place stank to high heaven, and there I was, discussing networks with this guy.

When I told my 'urgent meeting' experience to Mami, she was laughing so hard that she was rolling on the sofa, thus 'ROTSLMAO'.