PapiMami

Monday, November 29, 2004

Minor Changes

I made some minor changes to the side bar (on the right side). It's getting pretty crowded, with some new additions and functionalities.

I have modified the blog links list to a expandable type. Thanks to flooble.com, the site that provides the expandable content script. I was going through the codes of my templates when I realised it's really amazing how web technology has evolve. ICT has been travelling at lightning speed that it would be quite a task for anyone in the ICT field to keep track of its development. It is said that new technologies are being discovered every 3 seconds. Frankly, I couldn't recognised some of the codes in my templates when I first look at it. It took me quite a while to understand the codes.

Imagine, just 6 years ago, we were still using Notepad or DOS editor to program HTML codes. Without a preview function, flipping between Netscape and the editor, just to check out the result of the codes, was a norm. We knew HTML tags just like the back of our hand.

Nowadays, everything is automated. Templates can be downloaded easily from the web. Scripts can be generated according to your preference. With so many helps on the web, anyone can now produce amazing looking web sites.

Looks like I am way behind web technology. I guess I have some catching up to do.... See ya.