PapiMami

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Only when she's 4..

Mami : Yiyi, why do you cry when you go to school?

Yiyi : Because I want you to accompany me.

Mami : When will you stop crying?

Yiyi : When I am 4 years old, Mami.

For the past 3 days, Mami was having no problem sending her to school. But when I sent her today, she cried again. Manja me lor.

She gave all kind of excuses to delay us. The teacher held her, while I went for the door. She was kicking and screaming. I went out and closed the door, and stood there peeking through the glass pane on the door.

Slowly, she calmed down, but still tried to look for me through the glass pane. I stood there, waving at her, letting her know I'm there. But slowly, I stand further and further, and until she was completely distracted by her friends, teachers and toys, I left.

Tomorrow will be her last day.