PapiMami

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

She's two!

Wow! Two years have passed since she came into our lives and turned it upside down. Haha...

Happy birthday, girl. :)

Grandpa and grandma brought her to choose her birthday cake at a nearby cake house, yesterday. Few weeks ago she wanted to have a cake with turtle on it. I think it was the ninja turtle cake that she saw.

Grandpa : Yiyi, what cake do you want for your birthday?

Yiyi : I want turtle.

Grandpa : Hah??!! Turtle? Birthday cake, cannot have turtle wan. Choose another one.

Yiyi : I want turtle.

Grandpa : ha ha ha..

But yesterday, she chose a pandan layer cake with teddy bear on it. hehehe...

So what are we getting for her? hmmm......

She has been asking for a tricycle or a toy car she can ride on. But we have looking up and down for one, and found none suitable for her. It's either too big or too small. I think I have to go and look for it again today.