PapiMami

Monday, September 05, 2005

Sleep

I really envy those people who can sleep real easy. Just give them some space, a chair, anytime, anywhere, any conditions and before you know it, they are already snoring away, playing chess with Zhou Gong. Just like my dad.

Me, on the other hand, is a fussy sleeper. The conditions have to be right, and the environment has to be comfortable and familiar. The pillows have to be the correct height. The temperature has to be just nice. And even if I fell into slumber easily, I would wake up a few times at night. And once I woke up, it's real difficult to get back to sleep again. I am not the only one, Mami is also the same.

If I go for a holiday, I'll never get a good sleep. Being in an unfamiliar environment (hotel room and bed), I would have problem sleeping. Everytime I went away, either on a work assignment or on holiday, the first thing I look forward to when I got back, is to sleep on my familiar King-sized bed. Of course, with Mami beside me. ;)

So, how 'bout you? Do you have problem sleeping?