PapiMami

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Busy

Boy!

Past few weeks have been pretty hectic. I am working my head off, putting in 12-13 hours per day. One of my colleague decided to quit, and I am left to handle all by myself. It's not really within my pool of skill and knowledge. But anyway, I am taking it as a challenge.

Some deadlines were missed, and the client is chasing us like mad to deliver the system. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we couldn't get it to work. Compatibility problems, the most common problem in IT. With so many vendors, platforms, architectures, 'standards' and what-not, it's really tough to get things to work as a whole.

And because of that, I have been unable to blog. *sigh* And read blogs. And reply your comments. And to check and reply to my personal and blog emails. But I'll come to it.

My apology if you are waiting for an email reply from me. I'll take some time to go thru my emails and comments. And I'll reply to you guys and gals asap. : )

Oh ya, special thanks for all the birthday wishes to Yiyi. : )