PapiMami

Friday, March 11, 2005

Music MeMe

I was tagged by teckiee of Big Head Big Hat for this Music MeMe thingy. What the heck is Music Meme?? I have no idea. But anyway, I am filling this up for the two of us, Papi and Mami. So here it is ...

What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
Me? Got sound card, no speaker. So no music files on my (office) PC. Well, maybe a few of megabytes, for backup purposes. On Mami's PC, probably less than 500MB. Complete Sam Hui's songs, Alan Tam's and Jacky Cheung's.

The CD you last bought?
Hmmm...gosh...I can't remember. It was like Jurrasic years ago since we bought a music CD. I think is that Power Station CD (Tong Lik For Cher), a Taiwanese Rock group.

What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
Must be the The Phantom of the Opera theme. We just watched it a couple of nights ago. But we thought Sarah Brightman version is not that good. So we digged up our old musical CD, and played "The Phantom of the Opera" and "All I asked of you".

Write down five songs that you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
Hmmm....
1. White Moon Light - by Jeff Chang (that's my fav now he he he although I don't understand a single word in that song. Banana mah.)
2. Musicals - The Phantom of the Opera. (We love musicals)
3. Musicals - All I asked of you (Did I say we love musicals?)
4. It's all coming back to me now - Celine Dion (Mami's fav, reminded her of something woh)
5. Songs by Enya (another Mami's fav )

OK, I am supposed to pass this to 3 person (No, not the kind where something bad will happen to you if you don't pass it 1000 friends in 2 seconds). But 3 person only ah? I got so many friends out there leh.

I know, I know....I am gonna pass this to 3 different groups. Jason, of the student/teenager group, Mumsgather of the Ah-SAHM group and Buaya69 of the more...ahem...mature and professional group. Let's see how different are they from each other. :)