PapiMami

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Tick .... Tock....

Tick......Tock....Tick ......Tock..... Why the clock so slow ah? I thought yesterday was Thursday and today's Friday!! Aww...Man!

After reading tomato's visit to the Orana Park and Maine's visit to Pangkor Island, my holiday mood really kicks in. But my trip to Langkawi is only next week!! Arghh!!

And it is really affecting me, especially my work. No motivation to work at all. Not that I don't have anything to do, I have tonnes to do. GM asked me to come out with a conceptual design so we could pass it to our vendor to evaluate. Marketing asked me to check the tender specification to ensure the system we proposed complies to the requirements. The SM asked me to plan on how we could finish a current project before year end.

And here I am, typing this entry, while tonnes and tonnes of sit on my desk. ha ha ha... and the weather is not making it better. It's raining cats and dogs out there. How nice if I could lay on my soft and comfy bed, reading my magazine, dozing off for a few hours minutes.......

*sigh*