PapiMami

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

PapiMami Blog is 1

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday PapiMami...
Happy Birthday to You......

Hey, we are 1 year old today! Wohoo!!

Wow! How time went by! I started this blog a year ago just for fun and mainly to chronicle our lives, especially with the new addition in our lives: Yiyi. Inspired by Dr. Liew, and Mike, I registered for an account with Blogger and jumped into the weblog bandwagon.

And I couldn't stop ever since. :)

The one reason I enjoy blogging so much, is the reader. Yes, all you out there. Knowing that there are people out there reading my blog and enjoying it, coming back every now and then to check out the updates, leaving a comment or two, is the greatest feeling and the greatest motivation. We are taking this opportunity to say a big thank you to all, for your support, ideas, suggestions, criticism, comments, ... thanks for everything.

:)