PapiMami

Monday, February 07, 2005

Gong Xi Fa Cai !!

When we thought that we were going to have a not-so-happy chinese new year, suddenly things starting to look good.

Account Staff: *walk walk...stand in front of my cubible*

Papi : *look at Account Staff*

Account : *Search search...for something inside a big envelope*

Papi : *rub rub hand*

Account : *pull out a form...and a cheque!*

Papi : Yeay!!

Account : But the payslip is not ready ah.

Papi : No problem. This is more important.

Yeah, she can take her own sweet time to prepare the payslip, I don't mind. The most important, we got our money!

Thanks to all the reminders you guys have sent me, I proceeded to the bank, just downstair of the office, with my account book in my hand. The ATM was out, so have to queue lor. And the queue was exceptionally long! Whoa!

The money didn't stayed long in the account, went in fast, came out also very fast. As soon as I deposited the cheque, I have to withdrew the money out. *sigh* More things to buy, mostly gifts and presents.

Jom Shopping!!

Papi Mami will be away from Feb 8 till Feb 12. So to everyone out there:
Kong Hei Fatt Choi, Gong Xi Fa Cai, Kiong Hee Fatt Chai!
Long Mar Cheng San, Sang Yi Heng Long, Pou Pou Kou Seng!