PapiMami

Friday, July 23, 2004

Living too long

I was filling up some forms for an insurance plan, when I came upon a phrase "Living Too Long" with a Malay translation at the bottom "Hidup Terlalu Lama".  Which got me thinking.  Do you really complaint if you "hidup terlalu lama"?  How long is lama?  And if you think that you have already reach a stage where you have been living too long and seen it all, done it all, what would you do? Do you think about dying all the time?

I guess it all depends on how you live your life and how do you perceive life.  Whether you enjoying it, or whether you are suffering.  Whether you are a burden to others, or whether you are still required. 

For me, I think I will be ready to go, when I am assured that my family is being taken care of.  I don't have to worry about their financial status, about their education, about their safety, about their life.  Of course, if possible, I would like to fulfill my dream as well.  ;)

But I guess, it all depends on the Big Boss up there.